The holidays are upon us, and that means it’s time to shop for presents for your friends and family. As a traveler myself, I know that travelers are tough to shop for. We tend to be minimalist by nature because we worry about how much stuff we have to carry around with us. And we tend to prefer spending our money on experiences instead of things. So if you have a traveler that you need to go shopping for, use this holiday gift guide for travelers to find just the right gift for them! From one traveler to another, these are the things worth making space for in your home (or suitcase!).
Holiday Gift Guide for Travelers
1. National Geographic photo book by Annie Griffiths – I was lucky enough to meet this award-winning Nat Geo photographer at a travel conference earlier this year, and I must say, she’s an inspiration. Her photography is amazing, and it will be a lovely addition to your coffee table to have this book out on display.
2. Portable luggage scale – I can’t tell you how many times this portable scale has saved my butt. When I’m out traveling, I’m not thinking about how heavy all the souvenirs are that I’m buying. And when it’s time to repack and come home, this scale lets me be sure I won’t go over the airline weight limit!
3. Doors of Boston print – With the Doors of Boston posters and prints, you can bring the beauty of Boston into your home. And now with our expanded product line, there’s a Doors of Boston gift for everyone on your list!
4. Globe ornament – I’m a firm believer that you can never have enough ornaments! This globe ornament is perfect for travelers and makes the beautiful addition to any traveler’s Christmas tree.
5. 1000 Places to See Before You Die Calendar – Most travelers have spent hours drooling over the 1000 Places to See Before You Die book, as their mind is swept away to all the travel possibilities this world holds. Now you can give your favorite traveler a daily boost of wanderlust inspiration with this calendar.
6. Passport cover – When traveling, do it in style. I love having a stylish cover on my passport, it makes it stand out in the pile. And this one is perfect because “Hello Adventure!” is basically my life motto. Bring on the adventures!
7. Gold map necklace – One of my favorite pieces of jewelry, by far, is my gold map necklace. It shows off my greatest passion and is always a fun little conversation starter. If you love travel, you’ll love this necklace!
8. Scratch-off world map – Every time I come home from another trip, having set foot in foreign lands, I like to check those destinations off my travel to-do list. And what better way to keep track of your travels than with this visual scratch-off world map. It’s so fun to actually scratch off the countries as you check them off!
9. Portable charger – I literally can’t travel without this. I don’t know how you could travel without a portable charger, because you’re often away from an outlet for long periods of time. This is my favorite charger because it’s lightweight, inexpensive, and can re-charge your phone like ten times!
10. Keep calm and travel on poster – When life gets too stressful, just remember to keep calm and travel on. This is the perfect wall decoration to have in your home if you’re a traveler. Because we all know travel can solve most of your problems!
Thanks for reading the Holiday Gift Guide for Travelers! If you have found the information on brittanyfromboston.com helpful and wanderlust-inspiring, please consider making your next Expedia & Amazon purchases through these links. It doesn’t cost any extra to you, but it keeps this content coming to you free of charge!